In this infographic from KissMetrics you’ll discover how a fan base can impact your business and some key points on how to nurture it.
An excellent way to start building relationships with people who share similar interests is by developing a fan base.
- People are the lifeblood of your business.
- Building relationships with people fosters loyalty.
- As a result, loyalty has the potential to increase profits.
- Increase your conversion and improve customer retention.
Infographic Facts and Stats:
- 64% of Twitter users say they are more likely to buy from the brands they follow.
- 51% of Facebook users say they are more likely to buy from the brands they follow.
- 81% of Facebook fans said they feel connection/empathy with a particular brand. Only 39% of non-fans said they did.
- 87% of Facebook fans said they are satisfied with a particular brand. Only 49% of non-fans said they did.
- 38% of respondents reported that they would likely become a fan of a brand on Facebook if they saw a family member or close friend do so. 50% of small business owners reported gaining new customers through social media – most notably through Facebook and LinkedIn.
Infographic Data Sources:
++ Click Image to Enlarge ++
Fan Base Infographic Source: The Importance Of A Fan Base Infographic